What you will need
- Pipe cleaners, metallic colours (35 of them will make 4 large snowflakes)
- Fishing string (if you want to hang your snowflakes)
How to make it
- Cut 8 pipe cleaners in half.
- Keep them together in a bunch.
- Take another pipe cleaner and wrap it around the 8 pipe cleaners in such way to bundle them together.
- Spread the branches out on both sides to create a spherical snowflake.
You can also cut the ends to vary the shape. Another great idea is to add fake pearls or zircons to give your snowflakes a more dramatic and chic effect.
With the fishing string, hang your many snowflakes at various heights to your curtain rods. When the sun hits your windows, your snowflakes will dance merrily and shine in all their splendour!