2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp dijon mustard
- Cut the potatoes into french fries or wedges.
- Preheat the oven at 450° F (230° C).
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the potatoes, with the help of a fork or whisk.
- Add the potatoes and stir to coat them well.
- Grease a baking sheet (or spray with Pam), and place potatoes on it, making sure they are not over-lapping each other.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. Then flip the potatoes over and bake for another 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden to your liking.